Tuesday 25 November 2008

The Letter

Dear Mr. Kristof,
“Obama and the War on Brains,” is a fairly strong article that you published on Nov. 14th, 2008. You brought up a lot of different facts and stated various biased opinions.
Barack Obama, the currnet president, is a great man, and I agree to and favor the compliments you gave him, although I’d like to share my thoughts toward your article; your point of view was very much sided of towards speaking against Bush. A lot of different times you pointed fingers at him through your prickly word choice. Those strong, pointy words, however made me feel sorry for Bush, rather than your motive: to accuse him.
With all my due respect, I’d like to say, that in the future, you could re-read your articles and look over the pros and cons, before publishing. These types of discussions are favorable in daily conversations, but published, are just disgusting.

Yours Sincerely,
Mahika Gupta

No comments: